What does the future of NZ's public sector look like?
The Future Government Summit examines how we can enable an entrepreneurial government to better provide services and solutions to the citizen of 2030 and beyond. With an emphasis on creating robust and resilient future strategies, this event brings together central government agencies, local government, the wider public sector and the technology ecosystem to create a roadmap to the government of the future.
Chief Executives | Chief Operating Officers |
Chief Technology Officers | Chief Information Officers |
Chief Digital Officers | Chief Strategy |
Policy Leads | Senior Advisors
- Innovation, strategy and moving towards 2030 & beyond
- GovTech and NZ's technological advantage
- Collaboration at the core of better public services
- Technology trends, adoption and innovation
- Developing leaders, workplaces and cultures