We are committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our site or contact us in any way. You have the right to view and update the personal information we hold about you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at:
[email protected] or +64 9 912 3616, or
PO Box 31506,
Your personal information
Conferenz collects and stores personal information from you including:
- Contact information
- Communication preferences & interactions with us
This information is stored in our secure database.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Fulfill our obligations as event organisers and communicate regarding the event(s) you are attending
- Promote future events and services offered by Conferenz which we believe will be of interest to you.
- Conduct ongoing research and product development
Disclosing your personal information
- Limited information maybe shared with third parties who are contracted to supply marketing activities (eg name and address details for mailings through our mailhouse). Such information is shared for the purpose of that activity only and under strict confidentiality rules.
- Limited information maybe shared with certain high-level sponsors of events you attend. However, full contact details (ie address, email and phone numbers) are only shared when we have collected your express permission through the registration process or through our event app.
All customers are automatically signed up to receive relevant email marketing communications from us. You can choose to remove yourself from marketing emails by following the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our emails.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other websites involved with our events (including sponsors, partners and supporting organisations).
Before you disclose any personal information to another site we advise you to check its privacy policies.
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server. A cookie does not provide any personally identifiable information.
- Measure traffic patterns on our site
- Ensure the best user experience on our site
If you would prefer you can turn them off cookies in your browser and/or delete them from your hard drive. You will still be able to visit our sites.
We use third party cookies for marketing purposes, including Google Analytics cookies to keep track of the events you’re interested in and remarket them to you when you leave our site
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout